- Mix eggs, sugar, vanilla, salt, milk, baking soda and lastly add vinegar.
- Add flour, leave some for kneading. The dough should be soft and not sticky.
- Roll onto a disc, let rest in the fridge for 20min.
- Roll out, cut (little cubes or noodles), and fry.
- Melt honey and sugar in a pot. Pour over the fried dough bits, and mix well.
- Butter a plating dish, and with wet hands, shape the mixture into a small mountain.
Bring rinsed rice, water, and salt to a boil in a dutch oven. Reduce to simmer, and let sit covered for 10 min.
Add milk and sugar, and cook for 15-20min.
Mix all together, bake on 350F for 15min.
Preheat oven to 350F.
Beat egg white with salt until stiff peaks form.
Mix sweetened condensed milk with the extracts, and coconut. Add in egg whites.
Form into balls using an ice-cream scoop, and bake until golden.