Preheat oven to 350F. Wash potatoes, and bake for 1hr.
Preheat oven to 375F. Paper line and butter (a must, otherwise the rice will stick) a loaf pan.
Add milk and vanilla, and then the fruit&nut mixture. Mix well.
Bake for 30min, until the top is crisp and not very giggly.
Preheat oven to 325F. Layer a loaf pan.
Beat eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add grapeseed oil and vanilla.
Add flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir to just combine.
Bring butter and milk to a simmer, add to the batter slowly.
Bake until golden.
- Make and bake Pate Sucre.
- Level the sugar in a pan. Pour the water around the outside edges. Cook without stirring until the caramel turns desired colour (not too dark). Remove from heat, and add heavy cream. Once blended, add the butter and salt.
- Pour caramel onto the baked chocolate pate sucre and refrigerate for about 20min.
- Using an upside-down spoon, pour the ganache over the caramel. Refrigerate until firm.
- Sprinkle vanilla bean sea salt before serving. Do not skip this step!