This blog is a record of my baking attempts (see: Baking Calendar), as well as a place to document old family recipes and new favorites. I’m writing the blog I want to read – concise information with good recipes. I’m very selective about the recipes that make it in, so you can trust that the ones that appear on the Recipes Page, are honest-to-goodness delicious.
My Promise to You
- There will be no “homemade cinnamon buns!!”-style recipes that involve Pillsbury products or Betty Crocker icings.
- There will be no paragraphs upon paragraphs (upon paragraphs…) about my in-laws, children, or a golden retriever (none of which I have).
- And most importantly – no 20 photos of the same plate from various angles. I mean, seriously?!
Some Facts About Me
- In the “real-world”, I work in an IT startup
- I have a cat, his name is Alosha. This is the Russian version of Alexandar.
- I do yoga daily, I find that it keeps my anxiety at bay
- I donate all of the leftover baking attempts to the local homeless shelter since there’s really no chance I can (or should) eat 200 cookies a week
- Favorite activity: sitting next to the oven, watching my darlings bake 💛