Mix all together, for smoother consistency blitz in a blender.
Preheat oven to 375F, line a loaf pan.
Mix wet bowl, mix dry bowl. Mix dry into wet.
Bake for 25min.
Whisk eggs, sugar, honey, salt, and vanilla extract. Add flour, and baking powder. Mix to combine, and let sit in the fridge (covered) for 15 min.
Add water, and preheat a frying pan. Dip a paper towel in vegetable oil and coat the bottom of the pan with the oil. Flip when bubbles appear, no need to re-oil the pan.
- Beat eggs with sugar by hand until somewhat fluffy. Add butter, honey, salt, and baking soda.
- Cook over a baine-marie until double in volume, for about 13-15min.
- Add 1 cup of flour, and cook for 3 min.
- Remove from heat, add the remainder of the 500g flour and the vanilla extract. If the dough is still wet, gradually add more flour (of the extra 50g).
- Lay onto a floured surface, roll into a ball – and divide into 8 parts. Roll into discs, wrap in cling wrap, and place in the fridge for 30min.
- Roll out, use an upside bowl to cut a circle.
- Bake the circle and the trims on the side (for snacking) on 350F for 7min.
- Mix the filling ingredients, and layer layer layer!
In a dutch oven, mix all of the ingredients together and cook until ready.